Sunday, January 18, 2015

CJ's Butters

After giving my twins a bath this morning I happily gave them a baby massage as I always do after a bath. I soaked in the smell and couldn't wait to pull them up and snuggle that sweet spot in their hair and neck afterwards. Then it dawned on me that I should share what I use on them because it is awesome and smells amazing! When I was pregnant I was determined to shy away from the typical baby wash and lotions. For months I smelled everything on store shelves at every place I went that offered baby products. Nothing smelled good to me other than old fashioned Johnson and Johnson but I really didn't want to use their products. Also I didn't want them smelling like lavendar or calendula flowers which was the typical ingredients in most of the other baby products. I also hated the smell of Burts Bee's and didn't want my babies smelling like coconut oil either (every one I know these days uses coconut oil for everything). I had noticed CJ's Butters on the cloth diapering sites and decided to take a gamble because I'm a sucker for anything oatmeal and honey. Best purchase EVER!! We joke and say it is their "Signiture Scent". Every one that comes over comments how good they smell and that it makes them want to nibble them lol! It's ok because it makes us want to nibble them too!!! I might or might not have gotten a nibble a time or two. :) I bathe them in Dr Bonners Baby Castille soap and then use the CJ's butter to moisturize their skin. I order it directly from their website at www.mycjsbutter.com  They do have several other scents (they have samples they sell) but I have personally only used the Oatmeal, Milk and Honey. It goes a long way too because I just ordered another 8oz tub. The originally tub lasted with TWO babies 19 months! 


If you decide to try it let me know what you think! 


*this is not a paid post for CJ's Butters or anyway endorsed by CJ's Butters. This is an independent review from a mom on a product she uses every day. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment