Monday, December 28, 2015

Erin Condren Planners

Are you a planner like me? If you are then you need to check out Erin Condren and join the planner world! I have been using her planners for a few years now. I LOVE them! When you have a family as big as mine you need lots of room to write and Erin's planners meet that need! Today I felt giddy to pull the new one I ordered in September to start writing our 2016 plans and schedule! I consider this a staple for the year and gift to myself! The best part about it was I got $30 off of my 2016 because she has an amazing rewards program!


I LOVE how you can personalize the covers. You can also make or order new covers to fit the seasons. Who doesn't love personalization?!?!? These also make a great gift!

The calendar layout provides big spaces to write which are a huge plus for me!

The Erin Condren Life Planner also has weekly layouts. I use these to make dinner menus, record exercise, or write memories for my kids baby books!

There is also a section with several lined pages to journal or keep notes!

Included are stickers that fit nicely in the calendar layout to mark appointments or birthdays.

I LOVE the pockets too that are included as well as the perpetual calendar.

Lastly, I love the zippered pocket included with the planner.

The best part about the Erin Condren Life planner though is her rewards program!! Use my link to signup and receive a $10 OFF coupon for your first purchase! Then check out her rewards program so you can TOO earn rewards!!
http://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/kristinastewart0702


There are also Facebook groups that are dedicated to Erin Condren. If you decide to purchase one look up Erin Condren on Facebook.





No comments:

Post a Comment