Saturday, August 4, 2012

About Me


Hi Ya’ll! My name is Kriss and as you can tell I live in Texas. Let me tell you a little about myself. I have been married for 15 years to my Mr. Wonderful. We met in high school and got married almost five years later. I truly believe God gave me the most amazing partner in life! Before children I was an insurance agent wishing I could be nothing more than a mother. That road was long and rough, one door after another shut. God had other plans though and together we adopted three beautiful children (read about our adoption journey HERE).  Most recently he had more plans for us and we are now expecting SURPRISE boy/boy twins in June! Over the last couple years I have become a complete optimist seeing the opportunity in every difficulty (love this quote by Winston Churchill). I’ve been a stay at home mom now for 8 years and I can honestly say I have crafted, cooked and organized until my heart content. My motto has been try and do everything you can while you have the chance to stay home. Eight years has really flown by and my littlest was in preschool one week when I found out about our new little miracles coming. I am looking forward to the new adventures I will encounter with all five of my children! Besides being a wife and mother I am also a Shaklee Gold Ambassador. I get to do my other passion which is making sure our home is the safest it can be and show other mom’s/families how to clean their homes with non-toxic products. At the same time doing my other #1 goal….. saving a ton of money so we can spend doing more activities with our three (s00n to be five) little ones!!!

Warmest Blessings,
  

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and this new adventure. Really hope we can get togeter soon!

    ReplyDelete